General terms and conditions
1. Party making the sale of products included in the Historicum, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
2. Commodity prices are given in Polish zloty or Euro
3. The document is a bill of goods for sale.
Procedure for the submission and execution of orders
1. The condition of the purchase is complete the order form made available on our website. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone or email in 15-21 hours.
2. As soon as the contract is concluded the sales contract between the parties.
3. All shipments are delivered by courier outside or can be picked up in person.
4. Purchased goods are delivered to the address indicated on the order form.
Deadline for orders
1 .Delivery of goods must be made within 30-90 days after the conclusion of the contract of sale and acceptance. Delivery time specified is indicative and may be extended depending on the availability of goods in the warehouse and the time of delivery by courier. In case of temporary absence of the ordered goods in stock Seller shall notify the Customer of the date of availability of goods and the period of the contract.
2. Ordered goods are delivered by courier or collected in person by the Customer at the premises of the Seller. Shipment sent via courier usually delivered to the client on the second business day after the day of posting.
Methods of payment
One of the following forms of payment:
1. Payment to the bank account of Seller
2. Seller cash in hand – on receipt of the goods by the customer at the premises of the Seller
1. Any shipping cost covered by Buyer
2. Shipping cost depends on the amount of goods ordered. Customer before placing an order should contact the Seller.
Complaints and returns
1. In the case of shipping damage must be written off of the damage with the courier and did not receive a package, and then as quickly as possible contact with the Seller.
2. If you receive a package without checking we do not accept claims for damage to goods during transportation. Only on the basis of the written protocol with the courier can replace the damaged goods and claim their rights from the courier company.
3. In the case of delivery incompatible with your order, please contact immediately with the Seller in exchange for the right product.
4. Goods subject to the exchange must be prepared to receive by courier. The cost of collection and transport to the Buyer.
5. Returns are only possible in the event of an error of order resulting from the fault of the Seller.
6. Products made especially for the Buyer (fabric cut to size, custom size items, according to the order) are not refundable.
1. Purchased items are covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
2. The loss of the warranty shall be for inappropriate use, use contrary to the purpose, and in the case of non-compliance with the cleaning and maintenance.
1. Any personal information and details received by Historicum through application forms and contracts are treated as confidential and used only for the purposes of the contract, or for information concerning the business offer of our company.
2. The seller advises that this content is the property of Historicum and does not allow the use of any information without written permission.
3. All trademarks, product names, their pictures and descriptions are the sole property of their respective manufacturers, are used for informational purposes only.
1. In cases of dispute with the appropriate court of appeal is the District Court in Szczecin.
2. In cases not covered by this Agreement shall be governed by the Civil Code.
3. We reserve the right to change these regulations. In this case, the page will be published in the appropriate updates.
4. By placing an order buyer accepts the above terms.